Pet food packaging solutions that generate loyalty.
EDL has experience manufacturing tailored secondary and end-of-line packaging machines for the pet food industry.
- Pet food packaging solutions enable our customer to revolutionize filling, sealing, bundling, palletizing, placing and wrapping pet food products.
- EDL will partner with customers and bring together the industry’s preferred suppliers in one turn-key system while assuming total engineering responsibility!
- EDL builds rugged and reliable systems that run with 98% efficiency, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, while lowering energy, film and productions costs.
- EDL’s signature Double Tight Wrap technology pulls gable top bags tightly together with low density polyethylene film to produce consistent brick like packs that can be palletized without pallet overhang.
Double Tight Wrap
Double Tight Wrap Shrink Wrapping Machines: Get unitization, stability, protection, and product visibility.
EDL’s Double Tight Wrap shrink wrapping machine is the packaging industry’s gold standard in tight wrap technology.
EDL Double Tight Wrap shrink wrapping machines use two perpendicular bands of LDPE film to tightly unitize and totally enclose a product or collation. Common applications include gable-topped bagged and pouch products and cube-shaped products requiring total enclosure. Markets have benefited include pet food, food service consumables, and food.
Integrated Ancillary Equipment
Solving systems integration challenges.
EDL can provide total systems integration for our customers looking for a turn-key solution. EDL’s complete system engineering responsibility includes start to finish integration of systems from conveyors to palletizers and everything in between.
Semi-Automatic Wrapper handles trayed, trayless or padded products. When high quality packs are required but full automation is secondary.
The Semi-Automatic Wrapper (Monobloc Semi-Automatic) is a cost-efficient,secondary or end-of-line packaging solution for a wide range of applications. It is designed for reduced throughput rates and requires operator loading of product and activation of each wrapping sequence. This versatile system can be quickly and easily integrated into existing production lines.
Heavy-duty, reliable and tailored to your product and package
- High temperature rated Habasit conveyor belt
- Dual shell tunnel hood design
- Ceramic fiber insulation between exterior and interior hood shells
- Ceramic fiber mat insulation between hood assembly and tunnel frame
- Direct drive overhead hot air recirculation blower
- Silicone tunnel entrance and exit curtains
- Film cooling fans at exit
Contact us to learn more about the shrink tunnel machine.
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
Learn More About Our Other Companies
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Standard and custom end-of-line packaging equipment including case erecting, case packing, cartoning, robotics, palletizing, product placing, and flexible packaging.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.
Builds superior quality packaging machines including bottle Unscramblers, Cappers, Orienters, Retorquers, Lidders, Scoop Feeders, Pluggers and more.