Hair & beauty care packaging solutions
EDL shrink bundling systems keep your products looking good.
- Automate your personal care product bundling and wrapping process for
cost-effective and efficient material handling.
- Designed and engineered using minimal material and energy
- Reduce labor costs with automation.
Use low-cost LDPE film to protect products from dust and dirt
- Options for printed film.
- Application specific design for your product requirements.
- Conveyors, ancillary equipment and full systems integration.
Flight Bar Automatic
Reduce film use, consume less energy and shrink bundle products with ease. Bundle and shrink wrap a wide variety of supported or unsupported products with this flexible solution.
EDL’s Flight Bar Automatic shrink wrapping machine provides the best combination of product handling and throughput rates. Common applications include light weight products or small multi-packs which require substantial handling throughout the wrapping process.
Integrated Ancillary Equipment
Solving systems integration challenges.
EDL can provide total systems integration for our customers looking for a turn-key solution. EDL’s complete system engineering responsibility includes start to finish integration of systems from conveyors to palletizers and everything in between.
Side Feed Automatic
The versatile Side Feed Automatic shrink wrapping equipment is easily integrated into your existing production line. Turn, tier or invert collated products during infeed for correct orientation prior to wrapping.
EDL’s Side-Feed Automatic shrink wrapping equipment is designed to handle a wide variety of applications while providing a small footprint and flexible layout designs. This type of system is ideal for products that require collating or enter the system with the narrow edge leading. Multiple package enclosures are available.
Single Roll Wrapper
Fast, efficient throughput: Single Roll Wrappers offer the highest throughput for trayed and trayless applications.
EDL’s single roll wrapping systems offer our highest throughput rates typically from 20 -45 packs per minute. Common applications include trays of food or beverage product and collations of containers. The single roll wrapping system is based on an inline layout and can be easily integrated into an EDL up stream wrap around tray former. EDL single roll wrappers can run clear and print registered film.
Heavy-duty, reliable and tailored to your product and package
- High temperature rated Habasit conveyor belt
- Dual shell tunnel hood design
- Ceramic fiber insulation between exterior and interior hood shells
- Ceramic fiber mat insulation between hood assembly and tunnel frame
- Direct drive overhead hot air recirculation blower
- Silicone tunnel entrance and exit curtains
- Film cooling fans at exit
Contact us to learn more about the shrink tunnel machine.
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
Learn More About Our Other Companies
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Standard and custom end-of-line packaging equipment including case erecting, case packing, cartoning, robotics, palletizing, product placing, and flexible packaging.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.
Builds superior quality packaging machines including bottle Unscramblers, Cappers, Orienters, Retorquers, Lidders, Scoop Feeders, Pluggers and more.