EDL has designed a system for you.
Whether it is 5 lbs tubs of peanut butter or 5 oz tubes of lotion
EDL provides a wide range of options in system styles and configurations to meet your tub and tube needs.
- Innovative collation and material handling options available for difficult to control products.
- Robotic pick and place options available for increased throughput.
- Constructed for 24/7 operations in any environment.
- Flexible packaging and bundling configurations.
- Both in-line and side-feed options available for space configuration optimization.
Flight Bar Automatic
Reduce film use, consume less energy and shrink bundle products with ease. Bundle and shrink wrap a wide variety of supported or unsupported products with this flexible solution.
EDL’s Flight Bar Automatic shrink wrapping machine provides the best combination of product handling and throughput rates. Common applications include light weight products or small multi-packs which require substantial handling throughout the wrapping process.
Side Feed Automatic
The versatile Side Feed Automatic shrink wrapping equipment is easily integrated into your existing production line. Turn, tier or invert collated products during infeed for correct orientation prior to wrapping.
EDL’s Side-Feed Automatic shrink wrapping equipment is designed to handle a wide variety of applications while providing a small footprint and flexible layout designs. This type of system is ideal for products that require collating or enter the system with the narrow edge leading. Multiple package enclosures are available.
Heavy-duty, reliable and tailored to your product and package
- High temperature rated Habasit conveyor belt
- Dual shell tunnel hood design
- Ceramic fiber insulation between exterior and interior hood shells
- Ceramic fiber mat insulation between hood assembly and tunnel frame
- Direct drive overhead hot air recirculation blower
- Silicone tunnel entrance and exit curtains
- Film cooling fans at exit
Contact us to learn more about the shrink tunnel machine.
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
Don't See What You're Looking For?
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Standard and custom end-of-line packaging equipment including case erecting, case packing, robotics, palletizing, product placing, and flexible packaging.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.
Builds superior quality packaging machines including bottle Unscramblers, Cappers, Orienters, Retorquers, Lidders, Scoop Feeders, Pluggers and more.