From ice cream bars to personal care items, if you ship it in a carton
EDL has you covered
EDL has designed, developed and manufactured a wide array of systems designed to maximize performance and reduce cost for wrapping and bundling cartons.
- Flexible packaging and bundling configurations to maximize system investments.
- Smaller footprint for tight space limitations.
- Constructed for 24/7 operations in any environment.
- Automated film carriage options for increased throughput without changeover.
- Both in-line and side feed options available.
Inline Automatic Shrink Wrap Machine
Maximize your speed and efficiency, while maintaining package quality. Experience an Inline Automatic Shrink Wrap Machine.
Inline Automatic Shrink Wrap machines are EDL’s most flexible secondary packaging solution. These systems are designed to shrink-wrap a variety of products, including bundling and shrink-wrapping cartons to shrink-wrapping large windows in multiple package enclosures at low to moderate speeds.
Integrated Ancillary Equipment
Solving systems integration challenges.
EDL can provide total systems integration for our customers looking for a turn-key solution. EDL’s complete system engineering responsibility includes start to finish integration of systems from conveyors to palletizers and everything in between.
Semi-Automatic Wrapper handles trayed, trayless or padded products. When high quality packs are required but full automation is secondary.
The Semi-Automatic Wrapper (Monobloc Semi-Automatic) is a cost-efficient,secondary or end-of-line packaging solution for a wide range of applications. It is designed for reduced throughput rates and requires operator loading of product and activation of each wrapping sequence. This versatile system can be quickly and easily integrated into existing production lines.
Side Feed Automatic
The versatile Side Feed Automatic shrink wrapping equipment is easily integrated into your existing production line. Turn, tier or invert collated products during infeed for correct orientation prior to wrapping.
EDL’s Side-Feed Automatic shrink wrapping equipment is designed to handle a wide variety of applications while providing a small footprint and flexible layout designs. This type of system is ideal for products that require collating or enter the system with the narrow edge leading. Multiple package enclosures are available.
Heavy-duty, reliable and tailored to your product and package
- High temperature rated Habasit conveyor belt
- Dual shell tunnel hood design
- Ceramic fiber insulation between exterior and interior hood shells
- Ceramic fiber mat insulation between hood assembly and tunnel frame
- Direct drive overhead hot air recirculation blower
- Silicone tunnel entrance and exit curtains
- Film cooling fans at exit
Contact us to learn more about the shrink tunnel machine.
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
Learn More About Our Other Companies
Find other custom packaging solutions from our other companies.
Standard and custom end-of-line packaging equipment including case erecting, case packing, cartoning, robotics, palletizing, product placing, and flexible packaging.
Fully and semi-automatic liquid filling systems allowing for true "Pipe to Pallet" packaging operations. Serving the paint/coatings, chemical, lubricant and food industries.
Builds superior quality packaging machines including bottle Unscramblers, Cappers, Orienters, Retorquers, Lidders, Scoop Feeders, Pluggers and more.