Bundling bagged products is an EDL specialty.
EDL has designed, developed and manufactured a variety of systems to bundle flat-topped bags.
- Multiple system types available to bundle flat-topped bags.
- Flexible packaging and bundling configurations to maximize system investment.
- Tight wrap technology produces durable, brick-like packs of consistent size and shape that can be palletized with no product overhang and provide up to 30% film cost savings over traditional shrink wrap systems.
- Tight wrap systems bundle plastic bags without risk of lamination or distortion.
- Optional tuck and fold wrapping method eliminates the need for a shrink or heat tunnel.
- Systems can be configured for Class II Division II Group G environments
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
See EDL packaging machines wrapping bagged products!
Double Tight Wrap: Bags of Beans (SV179)
Shrink bundling machine wrapping bags of dry beans.
Side Feed Single Tight Wrap: Bags of Flour (SV172)
Side feed automatic single tight wrap wrapping 10 lb. bags of flour into collations of four.
Single Tight Wrap: Bags of Flour (SV271)
Side feed automatic shrink wrap machine collating bags of flour and applying a single tight wrap of film to create a bulls eye enclosure.
Secondary Packaging Savings Facilitates Upgrade of Primary Packaging
A case study of how the savings achieved from Double Tight Wrap secondary packaging enabled a rice processor to upgrade to premium primary packaging.
Learn more about EDL’s end-of-line packaging solutions