Solving systems integration challenges.
EDL can provide total systems integration for our customers looking for a turn-key solution. EDL’s complete system engineering responsibility includes start to finish integration of systems from conveyors to palletizers and everything in between.
- Line Layouts
- Controls Engineering
- Process Designs and Layout
- Plant Layout and Space Configuration
- Preventive Maintenance Programs
- Remote Troubleshooting Options
- Sanitary Construction
- Table Top Chain
- Intralox® Conveyors standard on all EDL equipment
- Controls and Programming
- Inspection Systems: Check Weighers, Vision/X-Ray Systems, Metal Detectors
- Shrink Wrappers
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
What Exactly is Ancillary Packaging Equipment
The main objective of your project or the main piece of equipment will ultimately determine what other pieces of equipment are ancillary.
Learn more about EDL’s end-of-line packaging solutions