Automatic or semi-automatic rolled product solutions.
From carpet padding to textiles, get innovative packaging.
- Automatic roll wrapping significantly reduces labor and film usage.
- Total enclosure of bulk product rolls.
- Automatic online set-up system provides ability to run random size rolls.
- Designed and engineered to use minimal material and energy.
- Systems are designed with the customer’s requirements in mind and are custom engineered.
- Roll is controlled throughout the wrapping process producing a tight stable package.
- Unitizes and protects the product from the environment with 1.25 – 5 mil polyethylene film or high-abuse film (depending on application).
- Enhances the product with optional random printed or print registered film.
- Clear, tinted or printed polyethylene film.
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
See EDL packaging machines wrapping rolled products!
Inline Automatic with Forming Shoe: Rolled Roofing Material (SV259)
The EDL Inline Automatic packaging machine with forming shoe and roll advancing table wrapping rolls of roofing material.
Roll Wrapper: Carpet Rolls (SV217)
Roll wrapper with end sealer and transfer conveyor wrapping rolled carpets.
Roll Wrapper: Rolls of Fabric (SV219)
Roll wrapper with end sealer wrapping rolls of fabric.
Three Products That Can Benefit from Shrink Bundling and Wrapping
As trends shift and sustainability and shipping costs increase, consider shrink bundling or shrink wrapping products in these three segments.
Learn more about EDL’s end-of-line packaging solutions