Whether its hair spray bottles, sunscreen toddles or distilled spirits, EDL has a system designed for it.
EDL has more than 50 years of experience designing, developing and manufacturing end-of-line packaging systems for bottle applications.
- Unique collation and conveyor options for distinctive bottle shapes.
- Constructed for 24/7 operations in any environment.
- Flexible packaging and bundling options.
- Stainless Steel system options available for wash down and wipe down environments.
- Modular construction providing a variety of system configurations for space considerations.
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
See EDL packaging machines shrink bundling bottles!
Twin Stream Side-feed Automatic: Bottles of Spirits (SV252)
Twin stream, side-feed automatic shrink bundling small bottles of spirits and liquor.
Side-feed Automatic: Bottles of Hair Spray (SV198)
Side-feed automatic shrink bundling machine collating and wrapping bottles of hair spray.
Triple Stream Side-feed automatic: Bottles of Sunscreen (SV284)
Side feed automatic shrink bundling machine with inverting pick arm wrapping tottles of sunscreen.
4 Things You Need To Know When Shrink Bundling Aerosols and Pumps
Knowing the basics will enable you to successfully source and shrink bundle aerosol and pump containers.
Bottled Personal Care Products: How to Address Common Packaging Challenges
Shrink packaging multiple personal care pack sizes and bottle shapes on a single line doesn't have to be time-consuming or require costly changeovers.
Learn more about EDL’s end-of-line packaging solutions