Unitize, contain, and protect your bagged products.
EDL is the industry leader in tight wrap technology – the only end-of-line solution for gable-top bags.
- EDL Double-Tight Wrap systems produce durable, brick-like packs of consistent size and shape that can be palletized with no product overhang.
- Gables are folded over in a very controlled manner and are kept folded protecting the bag and ensuring the integrity of the bundle.
- Double-Tight Wrap systems provide total enclosure for bundles of plastic bags without risk of lamination or distortion.
- Clear, tinted, opaque, or random printed film can be used.
- Provides up to 30% film cost savings over traditional shrink wrap systems.
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
See EDL packaging machines wrapping bagged gable-top products!
Double Tight Wrap: Gable-top Paper Bags (SV211)
EDL full servo, double tight wrap machine, conditioning, bundling and shrink wrapping paper bags of pet food into a total enclosure package.
Double Tight Wrap: Gable-top Plastic Bags (SV188)
EDL Double Tight Wrap shrink bundling system wrapping plastic bags of pet food.
Related Articles6 Factors that Affect the Return on Investment (ROI) of a Double Tight Wrap Shrink Bundling Machine
Learn what factors should be taken into consideration when calculating the return on investment of an EDL's signature Double Tight Wrap shrink bundling system.
Learn how innovations in flexible packaging design affects secondary and tertiary packaging options and what features appeal to shrink bundling best.
Learn more about EDL’s end-of-line packaging solutions