Fast, efficient throughput
Single Roll Wrappers offer the highest throughput for trayed and trayless applications.
EDL’s single roll wrapping systems offer our highest throughput rates. Common applications include trays of food product and collations of containers. The single roll wrapping system is based on an inline layout and can be easily integrated into a packaging line.
- Inline layout
- Can process small to medium products, unsupported or supported (corrugate tray or pad)
- Frequently includes the use of print registered film
- Throughput rates range from 20-35+ packs per minute
- High-speed, servo-driven movements
- Product does not stop during wrapping process
- Heavy-duty welded tubular steel frame with powder coat finish
- Single-roll film system (single wound), 20” diameter capacity is common
- Film accumulation festoon
- Roll-stabilizing clamp
- Film feed and cut assembly
- Film application wands
- Category III safety switches
- High-efficiency shrink tunnel
- Bull’s eye
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
See EDL single roll wrapper packaging machines wrapping products!
Single Roll Wrapper: Tubs of Wet Wipes (SV209)
Single roll wrapper shrink wrapping machine collating and shrink wrapping tubs of wet wipes. Final package includes a bull's eye enclosure with overlap seal.
Stacker and Single Roll Wrapper: Cans of Meat (SV282)
Single roll wrapper with stacker and tray former loader wrapping cans of meat.
Single Roll Wrapper: Containers of Rice (SV240)
Single roll wrapping shrink wrap machine bundling plastic containers of rice and creating an overlap seal.
Answers to 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Upgrading Your Secondary Packaging
Here are answers to the 8 most frequently asked questions manufacturers have about upgrading their secondary packaging equipment.
Learn more about EDL’s end-of-line packaging solutions