The versatile Side Feed Automatic shrink wrapping equipment is easily integrated into your existing production line.
Turn, tier or invert collated products during infeed for correct orientation prior to wrapping.
EDL’s Side-Feed Automatic shrink wrapping equipment is designed to handle a wide variety of applications while providing a small footprint and flexible layout designs. This type of system is ideal for products that require collating or enter the system with the narrow edge leading. Multiple package enclosures are available.
Side Feed Automatic Shrink Wrap Machine Features
- Flexible footprints
- Side feed layout (“L” shape)
- Transfer pusher and available collator offer outstanding product support
- Works well with unsupported and supported (corrugate trays or pads) products
- Throughput rates range from 5-15 packs per minute (product and enclosure dependent)
Wrapping Equipment Attributes
- Heavy-duty welded tubular steel frame with powder coat finish
- Two-roll film system (single wound), 14” diameter capacity
- Application-based collator and transfer pusher design
- Teflon-coated, constant-heat seal jaw
- Pack-stabilizing clamp
- Category III safety switches
- High-efficiency shrink tunnel
Package Style/ Enclosures
- Bull’s eye
- Total natural enclosure
- Total enclosure (side seals)
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
See EDL side feed automatic shrink bundling machines wrapping products!
Side Feed Automatic: Bags of Coffee (SV152)
EDL side feed automatic shrink bundling bags of coffee.
Side Feed Automatic: Headlights (SV184)
Side feed automatic shrink bundler wrapping various types of ice cream containers.
Side Feed Automatic: Foam Coolers (SV298)
Side feed automatic shrink wrap machine wrapping foam coolers for meal delivery company.
How to Optimize Floor Space Without Sacrificing Packaging Line Performance
A tight building layout won’t prohibit you from adding equipment or automating your packaging line if you use modular design and efficient line operations.
The Benefits of a Modular Design for New Packaging Equipment
Modular packaging equipment design, in which things can be arranged to fit a specific application, provides three key benefits.
Learn more about EDL’s end-of-line packaging solutions