Package and protect your rolled products.
Roll Wrapper solutions for carpet, vinyl flooring, fabric, textiles, rubber, felt, and more. EDL’s roll wrapping systems are designed to wrap rolled products. Common applications include carpeting, foam padding, textiles and rolled building materials. The side feed layout of the roll wrapper allows for easy integration of additional modules for further system capabilities.
Roll Wrapper Equipment Features
- Side feed layout (“L” Shape)
- Can process small to large diameter rolls (4”-24”)
- Can process narrow to wide rolls (16”-120”)
- Commonly integrated with side seal jaws to create a bagged total enclosure
- Throughput rates range from 5-10 packs per minute
- Shrink tunnels can be integrated creating a “Z” shape layout
Roll Wrapper Equipment Attributes
- Heavy-duty welded tubular steel frame with powder coat finish
- Two-roll film system (single wound), 14” diameter capacity
- Teflon-coated, constant-heat seal jaw
- Roll-stabilizing clamp
- Roll transfer pusher
- Category III safety switches
- High-efficiency shrink tunnel (optional)
- Bull’s eye
- Total enclosure (shrink)
- Total enclosure (no shrink – “bagged”)
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
See EDL roll wrappers wrapping products!
Roll Wrapper: Wrapping Rolls of Carpet (SV217)
Roll wrapper with end sealer and transfer conveyor wrapping rolled carpets.
Single Roll - Roll Wrapper: Rolls of Roofing (SV278)
Single roll - roll wrapper, shrink wrapping rolls of roofing material.
Roll Wrapper: Wrapping Rolled Rugs (SV173)
EDL Roll wrapper with side seals wrapping rugs in a total enclosure.
Learn more about EDL’s end-of-line packaging solutions