Semi-Automatic Wrapper handles trayed, trayless or padded products.
When high quality packs are required but full automation is secondary.
The Semi-Automatic Wrapper (Monobloc Semi-Automatic) is a cost-efficient,secondary or end-of-line packaging solution for a wide range of applications. It is designed for reduced throughput rates and requires operator loading of product and activation of each wrapping sequence. This versatile system can be quickly and easily integrated into existing production lines.
Semi-Automatic Wrapper Features
- Small footprint
- Easy to use controls
- Commonly mounted on casters for easy maneuverability between production lines
- Inline layout
- Throughput rates up to 5-8 packs per minute (product and operator dependent)
Semi-Automatic Wrapper Attributes
- Heavy-duty welded tubular steel frame with powder coat finish
- Two-roll film system (single wound), 14” diameter capacity
- Dual thumb proximity activation switches
- Teflon-coated, constant-heat seal jaw
- Pack-stabilizing clamp
- Category III safety switches
- High-efficiency shrink tunnel
Package Style Enclosure
- Bull’s eye
- Total natural enclosure
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
See EDL semi-automatic shrink bundler packaging machines wrapping products!
Semi-Automatic (U-Board): Headlights (SV184)
Semi-automatic shrink wrap machine wrapping automobile headlights on a U-board.
Semi-Automatic: Containers of Sugar Confections (SV268)
Semi automatic shrink wrap machine wrapping manually loaded display-ready trays and four-packs of sugar confections.
Semi-Automatic Inline Continous Motion: Headlights (SV184)
Retail-ready trays shrink wrapped on an Inline Automatic Continuous Motion Semi-Automatic packaging machine.
Semi-Automatic or Automatic Shrink Wrapping Machine: A Guide to Identifying Which One Fits Your Business Better.
There are many considerations to weigh when deciding whether a semi-automatic or fully automatic packaging machine is your best option.
Learn more about EDL’s end-of-line packaging solutions