EDL’s Continuous Motion Wrapper handles many supported and unsupported products.
Wrap random sized packs when using the same film width and enjoy optional automatic film splicing.
EDL’s Continuous Motion Inline Automatic wrap systems are a faster, modified version of the base inline automatic system. The servo controlled, continuous-motion seal jaw moves with the product during the seal process for increased line speeds. Continuous motion inline automatic wrap systems can be designed to handle a wide range of applications, and is capable of wrapping up to 35 packs per minute.
EDL has experience manufacturing tailored secondary and end-of-line packaging machines for the automotive industry.
Wrapping Equipment Features
- Inline layout
- Can wrap small to large products (depending on weight)
- Accommodates both unsupported single item packs or supported multi-item packs (corrugate pad or tray)
- Throughput rates range from 15-35 packs per minute (application dependent)
Wrapping Equipment Attributes
- Heavy-duty welded tubular steel frame with powder coat finish
- Two-roll film system (single wound), 14” diameter capacity
- Teflon-coated, constant-heat seal jaw
- Traveling seal jaw movement
- Automatically adjusting conveyor belt length
- Category III safety switches
- High-efficiency shrink tunnel
Package Style/ Enclosure
- Bull’s eye
- Total natural enclosure
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
See EDL inline continuous motion packaging machines wrapping products!
Inline Automatic Continuous Motion Tray Wrapper: Bottles and Jars (SV2934)
Inline automatic continuous motion tray shrink wrap machine is designed to wrap glass or plastic bottles and jars into trays.
Continuous Motion Inline Automatic (Tray Former Loader): Mustard Bottles (SV264)
Continuous motion inline automatic tray former loader wrapping trays of mustard bottles.
Semi-Automatic Inline Automatic Continuous Motion: Retail Ready Trays of Glue (SV184)
Retail-ready trays shrink wrapped on an Inline Automatic Continuous Motion Semi-Automatic packaging machine.
What's the Difference Between Inline Automatic and Continuous Motion Systems
Understanding the difference between inline automatic and continuous motion systems is important. Learn more about which one fits your product best.
Learn more about EDL’s end-of-line packaging solutions