Pet food packaging solutions that generate loyalty.
EDL has experience manufacturing tailored secondary and end-of-line packaging machines for the automotive industry.
- Pet food packaging solutions enable our customer to revolutionize filling, sealing, bundling, palletizing, placing and wrapping pet food products.
- EDL will partner with customers and bring together the industry’s preferred suppliers in one turn-key system while assuming total engineering responsibility!
- EDL builds rugged and reliable systems that run with 98% efficiency, 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, while lowering energy, film and productions costs.
- EDL’s signature Double Tight Wrap technology pulls gable top bags tightly together with low density polyethylene film to produce consistent brick like packs that can be palletized without pallet overhang.
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
See EDL packaging machines wrapping products for the pet food industry!
Double Tight Wrap: Pet Food (SV187)
EDL double tight wrap machine, with servo and pneumatic operations, conditioning, bundling and shrink wrapping paper bags of pet food. Two perpendicular tight wrapped bands of film totally enclose the collation and create a brick like package, while providing additional protection.
Double Tight Wrap: Pet Food (SV188)
EDL Double Tight Wrap shrink bundling machine wrapping bags of pet food.
Double Tight Wrap/Case Packer Combo: Stand up Pouches of Pet Food (SV236)
EDL double tight wrap shrink bundling machine and case packer with pneumatic and robotic control.
Learn how innovations in flexible packaging design affects secondary and tertiary packaging options and what features appeal to shrink bundling best.
Why Switching Your Packaging to Pouches Just Got Easter
Working with the right packaging equipment partner makes switching to pouches for primary packaging easier and more cost effective.
Learn more about EDL’s end-of-line packaging solutions