Cost-saving end-of-line packaging solutions for food service consumables.
From foam trays to molded cup carriers to paper bags, EDL has the experience to serve you.
- Multiple shrink bundling systems available.
- Flexible packaging and bundling configurations to maximize system investment.
- May reduce packaging costs up to 75%.
- Creates significant throughput increase.
- Constructed for 24/7 operations in any environment.
The EDL Packaging Engineers Guarantee
- Performance Guarantee ensures EDL machines will perform as specified. All machines are thoroughly tested to the highest standards
- Equipment Warranty provides a full two-year warranty on parts (equipment warranty excludes consumables)
See EDL packaging machines wrapping products for the food service consumables industry!
Forming Shoe: Thermoformed Trays (SV174)
Semi-automatic forming shoe bagging stacks of thermoformed foam trays.
Side Feed Automatic: Styrofoam Coolers (SV298)
Side feed automatic shrink wrap machine wrapping foam coolers for home meal delivery services.
Double Tight Wrap: Nested Cup Holders (SV246)
Side feed automatic single tight wrap machine wrapping stacks of napkins and tuck and folding the sides to create a full enclosure.
Frozen Meal Provider Benefits From Shrink-Wrapped Coolers vs. Corrugate Containers
A case study of how one health food and meal provider received more than just cost savings by switching from corrugate containers to shrink-wrapped coolers.
Three Products That Can Benefit From Shrink Bundling and Wrapping
As trends shift and sustainability and shipping costs increase, consider shrink bundling or shrink wrapping products in these three segments.
Learn more about EDL’s end-of-line packaging solutions